The Woodland M-Pact® tactical glove is designed to protect and conceal military and special forces in mountainous regions with varying vegetation. Impact-absorbing thermoplastic rubber (TPR) delivers flexible protection in the field against impact injuries and skin abrasions. Our patented Impact Guard™ frees the index finger for smooth trigger guard entry and mobility during hard-charging operations. The dual-layer internal fingertip construction reinforces your thumb and index finger to provide improved abrasion resistance. XRD® padding in the palm absorbs impact and vibration to reduce hand fatigue when you’re fully engaged. Imported
- Impact Guard™ protects first knuckle with EVA foam padding.
- Thermoplastic rubber (TPR) knuckle guard and finger guards protect against impact.
- Form-fitting Woodland TrekDry® keeps hands cool and comfortable.
- Thermoplastic rubber (TPR) closure provides a secure fit.
- Armortex® palm reinforcement.
- Dual-layer internal fingertip reinforcement provides added durability.
- Embossed and textured index finger and thumb provides grip.
- XRD® palm padding absorbs impact and vibration.
- Durable synthetic leather palm.
- Nylon pull loop.
- Machine washable.
- Shooting Sports
- Maintenance Repair Operations