Your work doesn’t stop when the storm rolls in. The Polar Pro work glove features a comfortable micro-fleece liner and C100 3M™ Thinsulate™ to trap warm air and regulate your body temperature in freezing conditions. A Hipora® waterproof liner keeps your hands dry and provides critical wind-resistance when the storm hits. The Polar Pro’s rugged outer features Thermoplastic Rubber pinch-point fingertip protection and a padded knuckle guard to reduce impact injuries. The rugged palm features machine washable leather with double-stitched reinforcement panels and a rollover fingertip construction to protect your hands from extreme abrasion. Stay connected to your touchscreen devices, no matter where your work takes you, with AX™ Double Connect on your index finger and thumb.
- TPR hook and loop top closure provides a secure fit with outerwear.
- Extended Neoprene cuff provides a comfortable fit in cold temperatures.
- C100 3M™ Thinsulate™traps warm air to help regulate your body temperature in freezing conditions.
- Hipora® waterproof liner keeps hands dry in rain, sleet or snow.
- Water-resistant & wind-resistant stretch fabric.
- Rugged knuckle guard conceals 5mm EVA foam padding.
- Full-length TPR finger guards provide pinch-point and impact protection.
- AX™ Double Connect touchscreen compatible index finger and thumb.
- Machine washable leather palm with double-stitched reinforcement panels.
- Rollover fingertip construction improves abrasion resistance.
- Removable spring clip keeps your gloves organized for easy storage.
- Machine washable leather.
- Cold Weather Work
- Reinforced Fingertips,
- Padded Palm,
- Knuckle Protection,
- 3M Thinsulate Insulation,
- Touchscreen Compatible