The M-Pact® CR5A3 protects working hands with CE level 5 and ANSI A3 cut resistance in the workplace. The palm and fingers are protected by an internal layer of high-tenacity Armortex® to prevent abrasions and lacerations when working with sharp tools and sharp materials. Sonic welded Thermoplastic Rubber (TPR) protects the top of the hand from crushing and pinching injuries. D3O® technology in the palm absorbs and dissipates high-impact energy to reduce hand fatigue as the day goes on. Visible hands are safe hands so we incorporated fluorescent, ANSI-107 compliant materials to improve visual awareness in the workplace. Imported
- Impact Guard™ protects first knuckle with EVA foam padding.
- Thermoplastic Rubber (TPR) knuckle guard and pinch-point finger protection.
- ANSI-107 compliant TrekDry® material helps keep hands cool and comfortable.
- Synthetic leather palm with an internal layer of Armortex® delivers CE level 5 and ANSI A3 cut resistance.
- D3O® palm padding absorbs and dissipates high-impact energy and vibration through the palm.
- Thermoplastic Rubber (TPR) closure with hook and loop provides a secure fit.
- Embossed and textured index finger and thumb provides added grip.
- Machine washable.
- Oil & Gas
- Sharp Tool Work
- Abrassive Material Handling