Carinthia MIG 3.0 Trousers MULTICAM
MIG 3.0 TROUSERS®
The newly developed MIG 3.0 trousers has been specially adapted to the MIG 3.0 series.
The trousers can be worn up to a temperature range of -15 ° C and is characterized by its high heat output and the corresponding robustness.
The 3D side pockets have been designed so that the holster can be easily fixed using a corresponding opening.
Additional ventilation is ensured by the ventilation openings in the inner leg area.
• Fully adjustable elastic waist with internal cords and button closure
• 6 large belt loops
• Side zipper up to the thigh with wind flap & covered zip
• 2 side pockets with wind flap
• 2 large 3D side pockets with opening for holster fixation
• 2 ventilation openings with wind strip on the inner leg
• Reinforced hem, inner leg & knee area
• Adjustable hem, Velcro closure and press studs
• Shoe fixation
• Compression bag included
• Adjustable holsters optional HOW IT WORKS MultiCam® patterns take advantage of the way the human eye and brain perceive shape, volume, and color.
Since only a very small portion of the human eye perceives color, the brain does a lot of “filling-in” for the eye.
The unique high resolution design of MultiCam® takes advantage of this principle and helps the observer to “see” the pattern as part of the background.
The MultiCam® family of patterns rely more on a blending effect than a traditional contrast effect to disguise the wearer.
This effect allows them to perform well in a wide range of environmental conditions.
It also helps maintain the patterns’ effectiveness even at close ranges where low resolution patterns often stand out against the natural (non-pixelated) environment.
MATERIAL & TECHNICAL DETAILS
Insulation: G-LOFT® Si 100g/m², 100% Polyester
Outer fabric: 100% Polyamide, ePTFE Membrane, water repellent
Inner fabric: 100% Polyamide
Pack size: 18x30 cm
Weight: 780g (Size M)